Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Top Emmy Dresses

Okay here are some of my favorite dresses from Sundays Emmy Awards. Enjoy.


Evangeline Lilly of "Lost" is so stunning in this purple Versace gown. Too bad she can't look this great on the show.



Julia Louis-Dreyfus proves that she can make it as someone other than Elaine.

Lisa Kudrow was nominated for her cancelled comedy series The Comeback. I can understand why they cancelled Joey but The Comeback was hilarious. Lisa is for sure the best of the Friends actresses. She may rework The Comeback and do something else with it. Long live Valerie Cherish.

Megan Mullally, I miss Karen already but I have her talk show to look forward to. On the red carpet Debra Messing confessed that she has already been booked on the show. Sweet, I love this dress.

Mariska Hargitay: She looks great for a woman who just had a baby 2 months ago. Well done.

Calista Flockhart is returning to tv this fall in the show Brothers & Sisters, thank God. I loved Ally McBeal and I can't wait for this show. Ron Rifkin and Patricia Wettig (of Alias fame) also star.

Last but not least, Jaime Pressly. My Name Is Earl's slutty hosebag of an ex-wife looking hot, hot, hot. They always do though, don't they?

There were some others but none that I found noteworthy enough to put on here. Sorry ladies. I have standards.

No comments: