Thursday, August 24, 2006

Future Sex/Love Sounds Cover



I know I'm not the only one who is intrigued by the first single off of Justin Timberlake's new album (to be released September 12th), the distorted voice, the electro-beats, Timbaland encouraging us to "get our sexy on" (whatever), and the validation of my long standing theory that Justin is into Kink. However, this was not the album cover I had envisioned for an album entitled Future Sex/Love Sounds. I thought it would be Justin, half naked in a harness, holding a synthesizer while Lance Bass is about to get militant with a whip..........Anybody? Instead, I have Justin in a suit and tie, kicking the shit out of a disco ball. What the hell am I supposed to do with that? It must have been Cameron's bright idea. Give your audience what they want Justin.

Even one of these would have been better. It'll grow on me (sigh).

No comments: