Friday, September 22, 2006

Jesus Died For Your Sins


You know what really bugs me these days? Christian groups! I am getting so sick of these people running the world, the government, and my television screen. It has recently been reported that NBC, who is airing the Madonna special The Confessions Tour Live, may be cutting the performance of "Live To Tell" from the concert broadcast, because these Christian groups are offended by the fact Madonna appears splayed out on a mirrored cross while wearing a crown of thorns. I'm sure boycotts will ensue on behalf of the groups if this sight is not stricken from the broadcast in November.

Why do they always seem to get their way? I have a suggestion, why don't those Madonna fans out there vow to boycott NBC if they don't show this portion of the concert. Do you think that would work? It was one of my favorite parts of the show, and I'd be willing to make that commitment.

You can tell my sister she can't have an abortion, but fuck with my Madonna viewing and you've gone too far.

No comments: