Monday, September 04, 2006

Veruca Salt New Album Cover


Here is the cover of the new album by Veruca Salt "VSIV", which is scheduled for release September 12th (Man, there are a lot of albums being released on the 12th). Still headed by singer Louise Post, the band has not released any new material since 2000's Resolver. Hopefully with Nina Gordon still doing reasonably well with her solo ventures (I will be writing a review of her new album sometime this week), Louise will find some much deserved success in this new album. The band also plans to tour upon the albums release. You can find a list of scheduled tour dates so far by clicking on this link http://www.verucasalt.com/TOURDATES/Tour.htm . I've never really been a huge fan of Veruca Salt (although I love Nina Gordon), I liked the odd song here and there and I have been listening to them a bit recently...I just thought this was a beautiful album cover.

No comments: