Monday, September 25, 2006

A "Divine" Christmas In Store


For all of you Bette Midler fans out there, the Divine Miss M is releasing her first Holiday record this year on October 10th. The album entitled "Cool Yule" can be pre-ordered now at amazon.com . The official tracklisting for the album (as supplied by Sony Records) is as follows...

1) Merry Christmas
2) Cool Yule
3) Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
4) Winter Wonderland/Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow (Duet with Johnny Mathis)
5) I'll Be Home For Christmas
6) What Are You Doing New Years Eve?
7) I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm
8) O Come, O Come, Emmanuel
9) Mele Kalikimaka (keeping in tune with her Hawaiian roots)
10) From A Distance (Holiday Version)
11) White Christmas

Sadly I can't say much for the cover art but, this will most likely be a new staple in my playlist this Christmas season, along with my Vanessa Williams Christmas albums. Yeah!

In other Bette news, she is currently shooting the film "Then She Found Me" opposite Helen Hunt (who also serves as the director of the film), Colin Firth, and Matthew Broderick.

No comments: