Wednesday, January 23, 2008

What The Fuck Is Wrong With People?


I'm so upset right now by the sheer audacity of some people. After the news of Heath Ledger's death yesterday the stupid fuck-tards of Rev. Fred Phelps' Hate Group, who are infamous for picketing gay pride events and funerals of homosexual individuals, posted the above message about the young actor, suggesting that they will be picketing his funeral because of his work in Ang Lee's Brokeback Mountain. Never mind the fact that Heath is not even gay, he's a "fag-enabler" (which is the stupidest thing ever), and must apparently be punished for helping to paint homosexuality in a positive light.

Now, I'm not religious in the least but it really pisses me off when people use the "word of God" to do the Devils work. What kind of coward pickets a funeral? That is the most perverse, disgusting thing I have ever heard of and I think those people should be sent right to jail. Clearly they have no families because any sane person with children would never even think about disrespecting the dead while their families are mourning. What's even more disturbing is when these assholes choose to picket the funerals of victims of hate crimes (Matthew Shepard, Brandon Teena and many others who are less / not known) just to make the wound deeper.


With all of these religious nuts who say that God will judge you in the end for your lifestyle and choices, I say, I think that if God is supposed to be infallible, then that really leaves no room for judgement of any kind. So I'll live how I want to live and I'll be seeing you and your fucking picket signs in the afterlife where I'll be shoving them up your ass and condemning you for your lifestyle choices. Don't be thinking you can get rid of me that easily.

Wow, what a rant. I'm tired now. Peace be with Heath and everyone.

No comments: