Thursday, January 24, 2008

Jay Brannan: Body's A Temple Video

I could not be more excited right now. Tonight I am going to see my new favorite (male) singer, Jay Brannan, in concert downtown. A Christmas present from my Brother. Fans of indie movies may recognize Jay from his role as the adorable Ceth in John Cameron Mitchell's "Shortbus", but he is an extremely talented up and coming musician who will put the likes of John Mayer and Jason Mraz to shame with his incredibly brilliant and personable lyrics. Jay doesn't have an official studio album out yet but many of his songs are previewed in his personal video blogs on youtube as well as being available for download through I-tunes.

This is his first official music video for his song Body's A Temple and since I am intoxicated by his music, I will be posting many more of his personal youtube video performances to my blog.

Enjoy as I count the minutes til the show.

No comments: