Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Beyonce! Just Admit You're A Bitch!


I would love Beyonce so much more if she would stop acting like the good little God girl with the big voice, and admitted to the world that she has bitchy Diva Moments. In a recent interview amidst the whirlwind of media reports that she is jealous that her Dreamgirls co-star, Jennifer Hudson is getting more attention for the movie than she is, Beyonce said


"I knew that the character that I played wasn't the star...I'm already a star. I already have nine Grammys. Everyone knows I can sing. I wish I could have gained 20 pounds and played Effie."


Nice one B, you just bragged that you were a winner, and then called Jennifer fat. That is the perfect Diva moment. But then she backtracked on our asses by saying


"She was incredible."


Boo, hiss. All I'm looking for is consistency, the same way you consistently made yourself the lead voice on every Destiny's Child song ever written, leaving the other girls with no solo careers to fall back on (seriously, where have Kelly and Michelle been?). Is that too much to ask?

No comments: