Monday, December 04, 2006

Janet To Excite The Billboard Awards



Janet Jackson will be opening the Billboard Awards (on Fox) tonight with a special performance of her single "So Excited". The singer who was seen in rehearsals donning a Jackson 5 t-shirt, has admitted that the performance will be a bit of a mix of old and new Janet. I'm feeling a bit sick today, so I hope I don't fall asleep tonight before it comes on.

Janet has also recently been divulging information about her 2007 world tour.

"It's going to be a retrospective of my 20 years, and you know the choreography is going to be crazy. I'm excited about the ideas that Gil (choreographer and long time backup dancer)and I have come up with and I can't wait to hit the road".

The next single from 20 Y.O. is the mid-tempo, groovalicious track "With U". Enjoy the show tonight.
Sidenote: I'm LOVING the new short hair. Hot.

No comments: