Friday, October 31, 2008

She-Ra: Princess Of Power


Looking back on it now, I should probably deem it a shameful moment in my life, but I don't. Back when I was, I think 13 but it could have been 14, I went on a trip to Alberta with my best friend and his parents. We went to every major city around the Alberta region, but there was one stop we made that we went to a specific natural history museum that had a little kids waiting area.

So while me and my friend were waiting for his parents we sat down and started looking through things in said waiting area. Among the things was an old She-Ra comic book. Having almost completely forgotten about She-Ra altogether my friend and I were stunned that this even existed. So what did I do? That's right! I stole it! I stole a She-Ra comic book from a Museum waiting area so we could look through it in the car and enjoy moments of nostalgia. I have no idea where that comic book is today, but I still enjoy that memory.

No comments: