Thursday, February 07, 2008

Tina Dico: On The Run

This is exciting. This is the video for Tina Dico's first single from her new album Count To Ten which will be available in North America on April 8th. I first came across this Danish born, Britain based singer songwriter when I saw her open for Teitur on his North American tour two years ago. At the time she had already been a featured vocalist on two tracks off of Electronic band Zero 7's second album and was just starting to promote her first international release In The Red. That album has since gone Multi-platinum.

This video was shot at Joshua Tree National Park in LA. According to Tina, "It was 45 degrees on this particular day and with all th running I was starting to hallucinate strange things by the end."

Watch for the Count To Ten tracklisting coming soon. I love this song and I'm really looking forward to the album.

No comments: