Monday, February 25, 2008

Paula Abdul: Dance Like There's No Tomorrow Video

I think Paula has done a pretty good job with the video for her new single. She looks good (I'm loving that she's in her classic dress shirt and black slacks that she often wore in her video's back in the day), the song is good and she shows off just how well she can still perform and dance around.

The one problem I have with the video is the fact that Ryan Seacrest and Simon Cowell show in the end shot. What the fuck is that Paula? I get why Randy is in the video, he produced the song and it is on his Music Club: Volume 1 album, but what is the point in having simon and Ryan in it. You already premiered the video on American Idol...I think that was enough of a tipping of the hat to the show.

Oh well, I knew it wouldn't be perfect, but it's nice anyway.

No comments: