Friday, November 02, 2007

New Blog


For those of you who actually read this site and also enjoy the Spice Girls, I decided today to start a new Blog which focuses only on news about the Girls. Why you ask? Simply because there are far too many news stories, video's, tv appearances, tour announcements and other such media mish mash about them coming out as they take over the world once again that I feel I want to write about, and this site would just become one great big Spice blog anyway. So I decided, why not just keep them all in one place? Plus I figure, once the tour has ended I can add posts about what they are up to in their solo careers.


So if you are interested in getting the latest news on Geri, Emma, Melanie B, Victoria, and Melanie C, simply visit http://www.fivebecomeone.blogspot.com/ . I already have 22 or so posts posted, including the video for their Brand New single "Headlines (Friendship Never Ends)".


Enjoy!

No comments: