Monday, October 22, 2007

I Got Tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!



WooooHooo! I actually got tickets to the Spice Girls 2 nights in Toronto on their Return Of The Spice Girls tour. This is going to be such a treat. I think I may die.


While I'm at it though I guess I should write about the latest info. The Greatest Hits package will be released in Canada on November 13th. You can either buy the CD (packaged all alone), the CD/DVD Package deal which includes a DVD with all of their music videos for your nostalgic enjoyment, or the special Gift Box package which includes the greatest hits CD, the video's DVD, a karaoke CD, a remixes CD, a Friendship Bracelet, and 5 picture postcards of the girls. Which one do you think I'll be buying?


The Track listing of the CD is as follows...


1) Wannabe
2) Say You'll Be There
3) 2 Become 1
4) Mama
5) Who Do You Think You Are?
6) Move Over
7) Spice Up Your Life
8) Too Much
9) Stop
10) Viva Forever
11) Let Love Lead The Way
12) Holler
13) Headlines (Friendship Never Ends)
14) Voodoo
15) Goodbye


The girls recently shot the video for the upcoming single Headlines and the song will be premiering on UK radio tomorrow. The cover of the album features a glittering Spice logo created in gems by jeweller David Morris. Each colored jewel is intended to represent one of the five girls.

The "S" is set in Amber to represent Victoria, the Ruby Pink "P" represents Emma, the Diamond "I" represents Melanie C., the Sapphire "C" represents Geri, and the emerald "E" is for Mel B.

The Documentary that the girls are working on is reportedly going to be released sometime in December just after the tour starts.

No comments: