Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Jennifer Hudson: Spotlight


I'm adding Jennifer Hudson's new video "Spotlight" to my blog because I really enjoy her as a singer and an actress and I was incredibly shocked to hear about the tragedies that have surrounded her family lately. Her Mother, Brother and young Nephew were all murdered within a week. I can't even imagine what her family is going through.
On a lighter note (please God, let there be one), her new movie which she co-stars in "The Secret Life Of Bees" with Dakota Fanning, Queen Latifah, and Alicia Keys, is one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. There was not a dry eye in the theatre when I went to see it. Plus, she has recently released her first full length album.

The tracklisting for the album is,

1) Spotlight
2) If This Isn't Love
3) Pocketbook feat. Ludacris
4) Giving Myself
5) What's Wrong (Go Away) feat. T-Pain
6) My Heart
7) You Pulled Me Through
8) I'm His Only Woman feat. Fantasia
9) Can't Stop The Rain
10) We Gon' Fight
11) Invisible
12) And I Am Telling You (I'm Not Going) from Dreamgirls
13) Jesus Promised Me A Home Over There
14) All Dressed In Love (from the Sex And The City soundtrack)

No comments: