Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Spice Up My Life!


Wow, I really shouldn't do this for a living because I am horrible at keeping up with this page. I have many stories that I want to write about, it's just a matter of finding the time to do it.

Okay so, at the top of the block is the news that the Spice Girls will be making an official announcement about plans for a (fingers crossed kids) future reunion tomorrow. Given that the girls are actually getting together to make an official statement, all signs are pretty much pointing to go, why would they get together to say that they're never going to reunite? They've been doing that for years and that would be really disappointing to the fans. But I don't want to give my hopes up. I'm sure if they do plan to do a small reunion tour of some sort, it won't be until next year, as Emma Bunton is expecting her first child in a couple of months, and Melanie Brown and Geri Halliwell have new children.

As well as that, I'm assuming they will only perform material from their first two albums. That or they will have to find a way to work Geri into the songs from Forever, as she left after the success of the Spice World album.

I'll write about the official announcement tomorrow. I simply can't wait. What do they have planned for us?

No comments: