Monday, February 05, 2007

Children Running Through


The sublime Miss Patty Griffin is releasing her fifth studio album tomorrow. I am so excited about hearing new music from her and hopefully getting to see her on tour this time around, that I just had to make an announcement about it. You should all pick it up, she has one of the smoothest country/pop/folk/gospel voices ever, and her songwriting is extraordinary. I guarantee you won't be sorry. The album is called Children Running Through, and the track listing is as follows.

1) You'll Remember
2) Stay On The Ride
3) Trapeze
4) Getting Ready
5) Burgundy Shoes
6) Heavenly Day
7) No Bad News
8) Railroad Wings
9) Up To The Mountains
10) I Don't Ever Give Up
11) Someone Else's Tomorrow
12) Crying Over

Heavenly Day is the only track I have heard from the album, I'm not sure if it's the first single or not, but if it's any indication of the rest of the album, it will be sweet

No comments: